DOMAIN JEAN FERY MIXED CASE
Domaine Jean Fery & Fils is a family-run winery located in the beautiful village of Échevronne between Beaune and Nuits-Saint- Georges. The vineyards span over 34 acres from the north to the south of Burgundy in famous appellations.
The vineyards are farmed organically. They have been certified by ECOCERT since 2011. This requires a lot of hard work and dedication. Jean-Louis takes pleasure in a hands-on operation style, organizing the year-round works on the estate. He is also, it seems, always on the look-out for new vineyards, as the revised list of the domain’s holdings suggests.
Includes 2 bottles of each plus ground shipping.
- Domaine Jean Fery Pernand-Vergelesses 'Les Combottes' 2017
- Domaine Jean Fery Savigny les Beaune 1er Cru 'Les Vergelesses' Blanc 2017
- Domaine Jean Fery Puligny-Montrachet 'Les Nosroyes' 2017
- Domaine Jean Fery Savigny les Beaune 1er Cru 'Les Vergelesses' 2016
- Domaine Jean Fery Pernand-Vergelesses 1er Cru 'Les Vergelesses' Rouge 2016
- Domaine Jean Fery Morey St Denis 2012