DOMAINE PIERRE NAIGEON 2018 MIXED CASE
Pierre Naigeon has retired, and has no successor!
It's a melancholy day that we propose his last wines to you, after all these years.
As you know, we worked with Pierre Naigeon since 2006, and were the first to present his wines in the US. We watched as his tiny production increased in volume and his winemaking skills became prodigious.
He produced only single-parcel wines, his regional appellation 'bourgogne' included. And his dedication to quality was rivaled only by the greatest of the great (and I do not hesitate to mention DRC).
The 2018 vintage marked a major turning point in his career.
With the 2018 vintage, his entire production was not only organically farmed, but naturally fermented.
And the results are mind-blowing...!
These are transcendent wines, every one.
12 RED bottle case, 2 bottles of each of these hand-chosen Elden Selections with GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED:
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Gevrey-Chambertin 'Creux Brouillard' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Fixin 1er Cru 'Les Hervelets' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Bourgogne 'Maladieres' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Morey Saint Denis 'En Rue de Vergy' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Gevrey-Chambertin 'En Sylvie' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Marsannay 'Sampagny' 2018