DOMAINE PIERRE NAIGEON 2018 MIXED CASE
This is no exaggeration.
As you know, we have been working with Pierre Naigeon since 2006, and were the first to present his wines in the US. We've watched as his tiny production has increased in volume and his winemaking has become prodigious.
Today he produces only single-parcel wines, his regional appellation 'bourgogne' included. And his dedication to quality is rivaled only by the greatest of the great (and I do not hesitate to mention DRC).
The 2018 vintage marks a major turning point in his career.
With the 2018 vintage, his entire production was not only organically farmed, but naturally fermented.
And the results are mind-blowing.
12 RED bottle case, 2 bottles of each of these hand-chosen Elden Selections PLUS GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED:
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Gevrey-Chambertin 'Creux Brouillard' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Fixin 1er Cru 'Les Hervelets' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Bourgogne 'Maladieres' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Morey Saint Denis 'En Rue de Vergy' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Gevrey-Chambertin 'En Sylvie' 2018
- Domaine Pierre Naigeon Marsannay 'Sampagny' 2018